Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, October 9, 2010

One of the things that truly stood out to me when I played the demo for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light at this year’s E3 was the online co-op component. Granted I am fully capable of beating games on my own, but I appreciated the fact that I could play this game alongside a buddy without him actually being at my house and finishing all of my food. Also, with the growing schedules of my friends and I, it’s more realistic to just play cooperatively online.

Well, it looks like gamers who were anticipating the launch of Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on the PlayStation 3 and PC won’t be able to get together with friends online to take on the game cooperatively. The game, which is set for a September 28 launch, will not include the online co-op function until a “later date.” That date is still up in the air, but let’s hope it’s sooner than later.

Article from Gamersyndrome.com

Share/Bookmark

Related posts: GamerSyndrome at E3 2010: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Hands-onLara Croft and the Guardian of Light In DevelopmentChampions Online to launch SeptFinal Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light ScreensGamerSyndrome at E3 2010: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Hands-onCrown System Info for Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of LightCABAL Online and Perfect World Online Publisher Goes After Private ServersSteam Set To Launch On OSX This AprilSony Aims for 500 Comics for Comic Store LaunchChristmas Light Hero Imagine a broke college student trying to make it as a writer, and that pretty much sums me up. Feel free to follow me at facebook.com/intrplrd, twitter.com/interpolred, and interpolred.wordpress.com.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Blog Archive